The organisation collecting the data (later “Company”):
Kannonnokan Keittiö Oy (Business ID: FI25482675)
06530 Kerkkoo, Finland
Telephone: +358 40 7363353
We collect personal identification information (name, email address, address, phone number) in order to process and manage your order. Providing us with personal identification information is a prerequisite for the order to be fulfilled.
With your specific consent, we also collect personal information for marketing. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
We make no automatic profiling with your data.
Your data will be shared with the following parties:
- Our Company and its employees
- The payment facilitator, who receives your payment
- The transport company that transports the goods
- Our accounting company
- The accounting auditor
- The IT-company running our website and its webmaster
We store your personal data:
- Within the online shop for five years
- Within our e-mail archive for seven years
- Within our bookkeeping for seven years
You have the following rights:
- You have the right to request our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- You have the right to request that our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- You have the right to request that our Company restrict the processing of your personal data - for example to request us to stop contacting you for marketing purposes - under certain conditions.
- You have the right to object to our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- You have the right to request that our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- You have the right to report a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Please note that you have the “right to erasure” only in cases where we have no legal obligation to keep processing your personal information.
Bambora PayForm (Paybyway Oy, business-id FI24865594) is the payment facilitator of the online shop. The Paybyway Oy is a payment facilitator authorized by the Financial Supervisory Authority of Finland. The payment process is conducted in the online service of the Bambora. Bambora or Paybyway Oy is shown as the payment received in the bank account listing and in the invoice. Paying with Bambora is safe. All information is exchanged through secured connections. The trade happens between the online customer and the online shop. The online shop is responsible for all obligations related to the trade.
Contact Bambora PayForm:
Bambora PayForm, Paybyway Oy (business-id FI24865594)
E-mail: [email protected]
Telephone: +358 9 315 82 555 (workdays 9-17)
Address: Laserkatu 6, 53850 Lappeenranta, Finland